Re: [OT] This virus crap's gotta stop!

You call easy transmission of viruses technology? How about using a little
courtesy? It's not like this is the first time this has come up. And not
everyone here has the capability to read HTML emails. It's not even needed
here. Almost everything is text only anyway, right? That's about the
stupidest reason I can think of to put people at risk of getting their
computers screwed up. And, AND, I never said anyone shouldn't be allowed as
a member. What the hell is the big deal about typing in text-only as opposed
to html? You can't even notice the difference, especially on a mailing list.
And, Craig, I didn't think it was so silly when I received the virus from
YOUR email. Think about that.