From: Jorel <jorel140@yahoo.com>
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Sent: July 12, 2000 11:16:33 PM GMT
Subject: sleeper speakers

While on the subject of stereo systems for Sciroccos,
I was wondering if you can get better speakers that
fit in where the stock speakers are? I was always
content with the stock systems until recently I heard
what I've been missing. I've thought about cutting
holes in the back, but I don't really want to do that
if I don't have to. I've had bad luck with aftermarket
stereos and thieves. I'd like to keep things mundane
looking (in other words, so thieves won't notice
anything special), but still have some decent sound.

Also, thanks everybody for your replys about rear
speaker wire placement.

Jorel Jackson
'87 16v Scirocco