Re: rocco list t-shirt/ ATTN Shawn

On Wed, 12 Jul 2000 06:37:47 -0700 (PDT) Anthony Pelletier
<vwnuts@yahoo.com> writes:
>I am looking for another scirocco list shirt.  Is
>there any way I can get one in time for waterfest?
>Let me know.
>
>Tony

Ive been getting this question quite a bit lately so maybe a grand
posting will help those who want to know.

The plan was to sell the remaining scirocco shirts that I had and be done
with them. My time is extremely limited these days (Not like when I
didn't work and had nothing better to do. I miss those days.) so I
thought id give up doing the shirts.

So, Doug takes my entire stock, 3 dozen shirts, to Roadstar with him and
customs decided they're soo cool that they kept half of those. Much to my
surprise Doug sold the rest! I would of never of thought.

Meanwhile I have shirts already sold and I do feel extremely obligated to
deliver on those orders. (The easy way out is to simply refund the money
but im not gonna do that.) Since I will be printing those shirts, I might
as well print a few more so if you want a Scirocco shirt (or shirts)
simply goto my web page:

http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1308/tshirt.htm

please follow the simple instructions. Everything should be spelled out
there (even pics of the 3 designs.) and if you have a question, ask me. I
will be printing shirts this weekend BTW. I finally got the OK to use the
shop to print more shirts.

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V                   84' Scirocco 8V <--NEW
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   81' future "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!