From: Dale Witt
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2000 5:43 PM
Subject: Re: 2.0 Convserion (WHY ME!)

Yes, Jason....You WILL be happy when it is all over....ya gonna love the low end torque.  I have run Supersprint headers on both my rocs for over 5 years and personally think it is the only way to go.  550 for the header and cat is a good price.

Dale Witt
86.5 2.0 16v roc
82 2.1 16v roc (Zender 400 w/NOS)
85 1.8 GTI