Re: Dual Radiator fans...Now Rat Bastard

well, there's the Mad Bastard, and now I'm the Rat Bastard?

I guess some love is better than no love at all.......

anyways, yes, I beat honnold to the punch, coz he's a big sissy
when it comes to making a decision to buy something.   =o

The Passat dual fan is a direct bolt on for the 16v and the A2 jetta/golf
radiators.  On my turbo roc (heat generator), with the low temp fan
switch, low temp thermo, new golf radiator, and the passat dual fan
setup, I never saw above 1/3 temp on the gauge, even on constant
boost and 95+degree days.
oh yeah, I ran redline watter wetter too....

Alex Ting
'86 zender z400 roc
'83 mad max turbo roc
'97 ducati 748 monoposto

Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
575 Menlo Dr. #4
Rocklin, CA  95765

Phone:  888.801.2001 ext. 228 or 916.630.2001
Fax:  916.630.2000
email:  alext@nu2u.net
icq #19613213