want to trade for bus

hey list-

i have a huge urge to own a vw bus and would love to trade my scirocco for
one. in case anyone is interested, here's the spec's on my scirocco:

1988 scirocco 16v
5 spd manual
white exterior (straight)
black leather interior (clean, one tear on driver's seat)
cd player
sunroof (broken!)
new brakes on all four wheels
new plugs, wires, cap, rotor + tune-up
new downpipe and cat

i am looking for a clean, mostly rust free bus that runs and drives. i would
ideally like to drop my scirocco off and drive the bus home. i am located in
philadelphia, pa. send me email at erb22@drexel.edu if you're interested or
know someone who might be. oh, i'll sell the 'rocco for bus money if anyone
wants to buy it outright.

thanks!
ed