RE: Clutch install Q's

Two things...First, careful installing the seals.  I just tried to do this
Saturday, and I munched the small seal around the tranny pushrod, and I
drove the rear main seal in too far because I was expecting it to seat
against something for some reason.

Second, if the 16V is anything like the 8V, be sure you pull the left drive
shaft off before you start.  Otherwise you'll waste all kinds of time and
effort trying to get the tranny positioned properly.  BTDT.  Bentley and
Haynes conveniently didn't mention this.

If it all goes without a hitch, you should be able to have it done in 8-10
hours max, considering you haven't done it before.

Enjoy!