Von: <Doolbnroht@aol.com>
An: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Gesendet: Montag, 10. Juli 2000 15:41
Betreff: oops! need parts!

    well i haven;t been able to keep a scirocco fopr a year without something
happening to it. but the car had a little run in this morning. it was parked
at the top of the driveway in 1st or 3rd gear. and the e brake was on(i
didn;t leave it there). but anyways it rolled down the driveway and into the
back of my sister's car.
    the damage was minimal and i don't think i'll turn it on my insurance to
keep cost down. but the driver's side euro lights are smashed, i think that
they can be fixed with new lenses, but those are about as expensive as the
lights themselves. and the front euro bumper was bent up a little bit. and so
i think i'm going to try to bend all that out. and the grill was smashed, but
that should be no problem to find. thanks god it didn' t touch the hood.
        but i need a driver's side euro light set up (preferably used).
perhaps dirk or another euro lister could help me out?

thanks alot guys and gals!
-alan