[NON-ROC] Looking for state flag stickers.........

Ive looked and looked on the net and cant find a single source for
stickers that are of the state flag. Im looking for a few to put on the
Spitfire. The concept is one that follows the Leman's race where each
vehicle had teh country flag and the name of each cars drivers. Since
Nationals will be with all the drivers being from the USA, it would be
silly to put US flaga in front of our names. So, keeping with the
competition we thought it would be fun to put the state flag on the car
with our names after.

[  ] J. Beckett
[  ] S. Meze

Just like the REAL racers do. Anyways, its all for fun. Any info on a
cource would be appreciated.

Scirocco content. (even tho its not required because I said [NON-ROC]
duh. )
Today after a month and a half from the autox scene (Scheduling sucked
big wang.) I managed to pull off a first place finish in FSP today. Lucky
for me, the Spitfire broke a clutch in his second run, handing me the
win. :)

Shawn Meze.  2nd place is the first LOOSER!
86' Jetta GLi 8V                   84' Scirocco 8V <--NEW
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   81' future "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!