Re: Whats Better? Techtonics or autotech fuel enrichment

Well, that too is a matter of opinion.  Some folks say Techtonics is best
because it's a relatively simple device.  On the other hand, I suppose in
the earlier days of fuel enrichment modules, Autotech had one out first, but
as with most new model things....it was a work in progress.  I'm sure
Autotech has since improved on its fuel enrichment module...and Techtonics
has emerged as the team to beat when it comes to high performance parts.
Either way, keep your receipt and if anything goes horribly wrong...well....

Good luck.

Steph