Re: [non] audi gt coupe fs

Beware of exhaust manifold leaks, they are expensive as the studs tend to
break off in the head.  Power windows are a weak point, and are expensive
to fix (but I do know of an aftermarket window regulator that is a better
design and cheaper).  I owned an 85 Coupe GT, it was a fun car, and a keg
of beer fits perfectly in the trunk. :-)

Eric

80 Rocco (Daily Driver)(!!!FOR SALE!!!)
81 Rocco S (2.0 16v swap and restore in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (Shiny and new, will make a good winter beater :-) )

-Kelli Fox