Again please !

Hey all,
  All apologies, but I switched over to another ISP.  But I do have a cooler e-mail addy...hehehe...In any event, would you please be kind enough to send me the motronic info again ?  On another subject, I did go to Super G and buy some milk, just to get the pic of the Scirocco on it.  But, it makes me wonder..who would mearly give away their 'rocco ?  I feel like calling the company and asking then why they would put a pic of a car that no one in their right mind would give away...heheh

-Steve H
 '88 16v Rocco