Re: Velocity lightened flywheel AGAIN!!! ORDER INFO

I spoke to Junior at Velocity today and he said that I, being the middle
man, will be the one to gather the cores and ship them back to Velocity.
They can't keep up with an R.A. # for the core returns and ensure
everyone will get their core credits without too much of a pain in the
ass.

At last count, we had 12 people interested in the flywheels. That # is
the MINIMUM for the discount. The total cost on the flywheel with the
core and shipping INCLUDED will be $174.00. That consists of:

$96.00 for the flywheel
$60.00 for the core
$18.00 for total shipping (you cover your core shipping to me ~$6.00)

After the core has been received, the total cost of the flywheel is
$114.00.

FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN THE ORDER OF THE FLYWHEELS, PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR
PAYMENT INFORMATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. FEEL FREE TO CALL ME IF YOU LIKE
TO WORK OUT ANY ODD DETAILS.

For those interested in the matching pressure plate:
The flywheel is balanced to a pressure plate. The pressure plate is a
stock unit and NOT included with the flywheel. There is NOTHING special
about their pressure plate, it is used so that they can sell a lightened
and BALANCED flywheel.

Eric
1-828-253-1456
Good, bad....I'm the guy with the gun!