Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2000 10:23 PM
Subject: Ok, kind of a stupid question?

Hey all.
Remember, no stupid questions, just stupid people.....anyways....
I was driving home this evening after the fireworks and my girlfriend asked me what time it was.  Had the CD player playing, so I had to look at my gauge cluster, and I realized I couldn't see the clock.  (I've noticed this before, but I've never noticed it, catch my drift?).  Anyways again, should my clock be lit at night?  Do I have a light out, or is it just not very well illuminated?  Everything else is nice and bright.
Nate
'84 8v

Oh, and what's needed to install a guage cluster with the MFA on it take?  Anything special besides the cluster?