RE: removed my Euro-lights

I have to disagree with you, Dirk. I'm big on the Euro's myself. Maybe it's
a sub-conscious thing for me because they are rare in the US, but I do
actually think that they suit my tastes better. I'm torn on the Mk1, though.
I like both the dual-rounds and the TV sets (though I definitely like the
older non-wrap-around turn signals).

Unfortunately, you already sent me a pair of lights, but I'm sure you'll
have no trouble finding a buyer for your old ones. If you ever decide to
sell the air dam or the headlight washers, though, let me know! ;-)

Am I translating this correctly? You named the pictures "poisonous"? I guess
I could see that...

Neal