Non-Roc: Jetta repeir

Morning folks,
	What size bolt head fits the plastic plug on an 8v tranny? I cannot get the
Da*n thing out at all.
I have to do some re-wiring of connectors and get the thing running well by
today or it faces the sale yard. It ran for a while, but before I could grab
my purse and go for a drive around the block, the RPM slowly dropped and
stopped running.
I get the GTI today and that will be my winter car, so the Jetta may go up
cheap.

Have a good weekend, and all stay safe.

Julie Macfarlane
'81 Scirocco (Mom)
'83 Rabid GTI (Baby)
'85 Wolfsburg Jetta (Uncle)(Not related to the above....:)