Re: Lightened Flywheel again

For those who responded, here's the latest info:

We almost have enough orders for the discount. If it comes down to the
wire, I'll order a couple and leave 'em in the garage. I think placing
the order in mid July should give everyone enough time to get in on the
deal if they want. HINT HINT!

I will try to get Velocity to ship them all to me, work out a return
authorization # system with them, and ship each one out by USPS priority.
8lbs is under their weight, I believe, and will save BIG TIME over UPS or
FED X. "Ship them all to me?" you ask...they will not ship things to a
different or multiple address(es) with this bulk order or with my credit
card # attached. The next potential problem is...I will NOT prepay for
"your" flywheel. I must ask that everyone pay up front. If this makes you
uncomfortable, I can understand but imagine me getting stuck with a
flywheel that you decided you no longer want. I am the guy with the gun
you know.

What I need now is for all those that want a/a couple of flywheel(s) for
the $96.00 + the $60.00 core + $hipping (I'll find out an exact amount
Monday (if they're open) to e-mail me again with an "Oh hell yeah!" Let
me know how many you want and if you want the matching balanced pressure
plate as well. (I don't yet know a price on those nor do I understand why
you would want one BUT...) For those who haven't yet contacted me, but
want to get in, let me know NOW!

Thanks for your time,
Eric
Good, bad....I'm the guy with the gun!  <see?