Re: Recall? Any on 86-87 16v

> Was there any recalls on 86 or 87 16v sciroccos for anything. If so when and
> what? Just a general thought. Was sort of wondering if I had any free work
> comming or anything that would need to be replaced on mine.

  there are a couple of recalls for the 8v (transfer pump springs to
mind) but for the 16v, i don't know. if you want to get technical, if
you have a problem that's covered by a tsb, you should be able to get it
fixed for free as well (within eight years). i'm trying to get these on
my webpage.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com