Re: [mk2] light switch light

The number for the light bulb in the headlite switch is Sylvania 2721.

You can get this at any auto parts store, e.g. Pep Boys or Kragen.  I
paid $2 for a pack with two bulbs.

Be careful of the Sylvania 2723.  It's a higher wattage.  I tried that
first.  Nice and bright, but after it melted itself to the switch, it
cracked.  The 2721 is still working, albeit a bit dimly.

Jay Bichanich
86.5 Scirocco 16V Red (Original Owner)