Eip tuning

About the eip tuning engine I'm thinking about getting, I don't let anybody
but myself screw up my car.
Other ppl just don't understand the love that ppl can have for their cars.
        The cost of the is I beleive(I don't have it right in front of me,
and I'm too lazy to worry 'bout right now)around $3500.  I plan on getting
the chromoly driveshafts they sell too.  But if I find it might be cheaper
to do.  I just might do something like the one-off 2 engine scirocco that vw
did.
        All that depends on the cost between the 2.  Thanx for all the
warnings guys.

Scott
88 red 16v