Was:WATCH IT!!!/SCCA Ricers

I think its important to note the those "men were gentlemen" and those men
created and support "organizations like NASA, SCCA, NHRA,". And that explains
my whole point of maturity. My old man has been wrote up in Hot Rod magazine
and he still loves to smoke me in his project of the moment (currently a 91
chevy xtra cab S-10 sitting on a 93 Chevy Blazer chasis and Vortec V6 motor,
f-ing fast) and he also respects my choice in vehicles to mod.
How many riceboys or what have you do you see at the track...besides import
days at the drag track. Ill give you a number...0. The only thing that smokes
me at the track in my class are the f-ing Neons.  Come to think of it Ive
never seen a honda at a SCCA race other than a NSX or maybe a prelude or two.
In Iowa we all raced anywhere we choice because Iowa has a surplus of empty
payment and we did it for fun, run what you brung and beers for the party
later.

Shannon
"Better to burn out than to fade away"
87 16V w/213,000 mi
"Drugs have thought a whole new generation of youth the metric system"