Re: tv show: WATCH IT!!!

speaking of rice...  we had a guy come in with a Type R (I work at an Acura
dealer :( ) and he had blown the motor after only 20,000 miles.. he wanted a
warranty replacement engine but he had all this aftermarket rice crap on the
damned thing which voided his warranty. Sucker!  He had stickers all over
the damn cartoo.

"I put sticka on my car, make it go fasta"

Marie