Re: tv show: WATCH IT!!!

I agree, TOO MUCH RICE!!!! I live in Toronto and I can swear to that.
there must be ten f-ing riceboy Honda's for every VW around here.  The
reason you didn't see many VW's in that documentary is that VW drivers
tend to hate Honda rice boys and wouldn't be caught dead within 10 miles
of one.  We enjoy embarassing them on the streets but would never hang
around them or cruise or partake in clandestine street races with them.
There may be dissenters out there but that's the experience of all my VW
friends and I.  I can also confirm that most of them are from the
suburbs , have rich parents, and probably never paid for the car
themselves.
   As for how they got shots of the racers and the cops on the same
nights or any other questions, I could ask the girl (Robin) who made
this documentary 'cuz she's an aquaintance of mine but I think she's
filming in England right now.  It's quite a shocker to open up the local
TV guide and see a picture of one of your friends in the lead story.  It
wouldn't be hard to get her e-mail address and get some better answers
here.  I just wish her rave scene documentary had been picked up too as
she has about 12 hours of footage of me and my friend doin' our thing.
Oh well, there goes my 15 minutes of fame.  However, I might have looked
like that RX-7 jerk-off so maybe it's for the best.  Its gotta suck to
be seen as a loser to car enthusiasts all over North America but that
guy was pathetic so he dug his own grave.  Just to clarify, most of us
here aren't like that and we don't all drive Honda junk.  Long live
VW!
Scirocco content:  Thanks for alignment specs last week and tomorrow I'm
ripping a full TT downpipe and exhaust off a Rabbit GTI.  Woo Hoo!

Mike Hansen
83 Scirocco GT