Re: tv show: WATCH IT!!!

yeah i ageree theya re all to smart to putz are wiht idots and asshoel liek
that
man those are true ricers....
as for running 12,.2 i thkn that guys car is not tuned right he should be
runnign around 11's or 10's, we built a 390hp civic motor that couold do 11's
easy withthe right driver adn that cost 45K

the should do a documentationo n teh brother hood and friendliness of the
german car owner

jonas