Re: tv show: WATCH IT!!!

> I also couldn't believe how tolerant the cops were with the
> attitudes these guys were giving them.  That one dude was refusing to
leave
> and telling the cop he'd leave "when everybody else does", then dared
> them to arrest him.  Hell around here he'd have gotten the Rodney King
> treatment pronto!  And deserved it!!   :0
>
> --
> Kevin Collins

That's pretty funny...8^)

I laughed out loud throughout the show, my first big laugh was when Rob
blew up his turbo RX7 on the dyno, which I kind of felt bad about until
he proved what an idiot he was. Going around town talking shit about how
fast he was and then not willing to back it up, how disappointing...
When he got beat by the blue Civic, that was pretty funny too.

At one point towards the end, he looked like Rob was going to cry or
something, I guess he was just contorting his face while concentrating on
his work and talking at the same time.

Rob was a putz, but at least the dude that poured $60,000 into his Civic
ran an ET of 12.2 seconds.

Btw, wasn't that weird how they had one camera guy with the Police and
one camera with the street racers, and that was for several days.

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'80 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco 16V
'83 GTI, daily driver

              To reply to the Scirocco list click here:
<mailto:thescirocco@juno.com,scirocco-l@scirocco.org>