fuel delivery problem update

Hi,

Well, we've done a little research into the problem I reported last week.
 It seems as though the fuel pump is working on an intermittant basis.
The mechanic confirmed that it was not working when he looked at the car
(and the service adivsor has no clue why he told me it was mechanical);
the pump is woking now.  We think the problem is likely to lie in the
fuel pump relay (maybe an occasional connection?).  Another hypothesis is
that the fuel sending unit is bad.  Any ideas would be greatly
appreciated.

-Timothy A. Reed, Esq.
t.a.reed.esq@juno.com
Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the
Lord.
Romans 12:11