FOR SALE & where im at with the roccos

Update: not much progress but a lot spent...

Got the G60 supercharger painted, awaiting some turbo
hose from Turbonetics so i can install it on a Corrado
for testing purposes. Should be able to have some boost
readings by next week.

Potterman hooked me up with a header, ill probably try to
get that installed on the 1.7 so that's one less thing to
do after the swap.

I went ahead and ordered the Velocity 4-puck 210 clutch disc
with whatever special thing they say they have for 16v tranny,
also got a throwout bearing and a rear main seal from a local
shop. I should have a 16v pressure plate and flywheel still on
my 1.8block in my garage ill get lightened and balanced.

Ordered a Yamaha F4/5 gas cap assy, should be in tomorrow.
Heh i stopped by a Ducati shop, they wanted $225 for a gas cap,
the Yamaha one was only $120.

I have made up my mind after deciding not to reduce my front
springs down to 3 coils, to strip the coilovers and autotech
hollow sway bars off the green Rieger and just slap on a mix
of whatever strut/springs (stock or boge) i have lying around
and stock 16v sway bars. Soo what does this mean..means i'll
let the gree Rieger GTO Evolution Scirocco 16v go for really
REALLY cheap. The car sill looks the same, still has ~150hp+,
new clutch, new gas tank, new fuel pump. Just got it out of
the shop after sinking $500 and it runs great.

SO MAKE ME AN OFFER and drive it home tomorrow. It was fun, won
all the shows, blast to drive, but i'm having too much fun with
this little A1 and really don't need the green scirocco anymore.
It still looks just the the pics are on my website, the interior
is in extremely good condition, it has the 160mph speedo. No
radio. ac needs recharging. Hatch shock lifts are shot. and of
course will have a stock or boge suspension with stock sway
bars, autotech upper stressbar, 16v fuel enrichment, euro cam,
k&n, autotech racing downpipe and exhaust, will prob need new
muffler down the road. Oh new crank pully also, and just had the
timing belt replaced 50 miles ago.

(and when i say cheap i mean for a rieger, no -reasonable-
offer refused.) Im offering you guys first dibs on this car,
because i wanna see a rocco lover own it.
Ryan
Houston, TX