Re: I want my car on Scirocco.org

>As the subject states, I would like to get my car on
>www.scirocco.org in the profiles section.  Whom do I get a hold of
>to do this (like getting infos and pics to)?
>
>TIA
>Pete

That would be me, but since changing jobs I've had little time to spare
for updating our web site.  I plan on catching up very quickly soon
though, in fact I'm making preparations to get Road Runner at home so
I don't have to mooch high bandwidth off work anymore...administering
the webiste via 56k is almost hopeless....I just do not have the time
at 56k...so I'm moving to a cable modem.  Stay tuned.

I'd be pleased to put your updates in the queue though, send em to me
if you want.

later!

==Brett