Re: EmSport

Are you guyes talking about the list gathering?  if so i want more info!!
when i joined the list, i think last years gathering had already happened.
also i am planning on goning to as many shows as possible this summer, cant
go now because rocco is under cover from mean slush and snow!  so let me
know if anyone from the east coast wants to cruze to any shows.

Jason Arms

'87 Scirocco 16v (hibernating)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)(hibernating)
'84 Rabbit GTI
'84 Jetta GLI (the skimobile)
'84 Jetta GLI (parts car)everything is for sale!