Ohio listers - help this ACVW guy

There's a guy in Cleveland looking for a 1600 engine to go in his dune
buggy.  I think he doesn't know where to look, because he's considering
driving all the way to Columbus, IN, to buy one from me, and he was excited
when he learned about it because the last one he found was in Oregon.  Now I
would love to sell the one I have (I'll be building a new and probably
turbocharged engine for my Bug when I do the resto, so I don't need it), but
I think it looks like about 7 hours one way.  Does anyone know of someone
closer to Cleveland who is selling a running engine for a Beetle?