Re: Wanna meet in SF on Feb 8-9-10???

Shawn C Meze wrote:

> Hey dudes:
>  I will be
> going to San Ramon for some Toyota schooling stuff for 3 days in
> February. The days are pretty much busy but the evenings will be free.
> Any of you guys want to meet up for dinner or ???
>
> Shawn Meze
> --

Yeah boyee. Don't wanna monopolize but I found (when the Floridians came
over) between Mark and I, we knew some cool spots around the City. And
there are more we never got to!

Gotta get a higher local turn out though. C'mon fellas, heed the call.

In the mean time just repeat the mantra; "It's light & smooth..." All
will be explained.

PS- Shawn I have a radiator for the racer project. :)

TBerk