Re: More starting problems

Daun Yeagley wrote:

> Thanks to all for suggestions!  Looks like I'll be in
> search of some new cable this evening, and if that doesn't
> solve the problem start looking into the bushing thing....
>
> =====
> Daun Yeagley

One good source for high quality, low cost, large gauge cable is welding
supply and better yet surplus retailers. The kind that take military
and/or electronic manufacturing are prime. Often you buy the stuff by
the pound or even by the eye ball look of the guy behind the counter.

hth,
TBerk
Sometimes bigger is better.