Re: What trifle replies?

Seems to me your message shouldn't have ever been sent to the list...  it is
rather personal, contains profanity, and is of little interest to the list
itself  (other than to people who are amused watching people bitch at each
other...   yeah, i'm guilty)

John

lots of stuff
http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm