Re: Engine Down on Power

In a message dated 1/22/00 4:40:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
WCressman@csi.com writes:

<< My 16v seems down on power, despite new distributor etc.  Is there any way
I can test whether the O2 sensor is good (with a multimeter etc.)? >>

Well, a quick and basic test might be able to give you a quick Idea.
Disconnect the O2 sensor wiring harness behind the engine.  If the power or
engine is better or no change has occurred than the O2 sensor might be bad.
If the engine gets worse than the O2 sensor might not be the problem.

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html