Re: gasket remover

I am a religeouse user of gasket sealer and forma-gasketŪ. So when I
replace gaskets I run into your problem every time. I scrape as much
gasket off as I can with a razor (bigger chunks) and then I just use a
S.O.S pad, and clean it really whell, I used a metal brush before and
that worked real whell, but it flings crap all over when scrubing and
this kinda worried me, so I swiched to using an S.O.S and it works
whell.

HTH
Nathan