Re: Storm ?

--- Dirk Schneider <SCIROCCO2@t-online.de> wrote:
> Hello Randy,
>
> thanks for your mail !
> unfortunartely the "Storm" model was never sold here
> in Germany.
> I think they were mostly sold to Great Britain.
> And IMHO it was a later Scirocco II 8v with bodykit.
> I'm not aware of any Mk1 "Storm" model,
> the last 1981 Scirocco I editions were "CL" and "SL"
> here in Germany.

There were MK1 Scirocco Storms. The Storm was a U.K.
only model. I don't have the details with me but I
have photos and lit at home.

=====
Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)