What's going on here??? [Help!]

Hey everyone.

Well. It's happend again. Paully's car is on the fritz
and he's gotta find out what's going on.

I go away for Ten days (and let the car sit outside in
freezing cold weather; -25), when I get back, I get in
the car and it starts first shot. Let it run for about
30 mins, then I shut it off. After that, it won't
start again. I get jumped and it starts. I'm driving
down the road, and it's like everytime I hit a bump,
my car would just die (Tach shoots down to 0), but if
I give it shots of gas it comes back to life. But this
doesn't work everytime. When that doesn't work, I'm
stranded. Sometimes when I would jump it, it wouldn't
catch, so I dicovered that I would have to jiggle the
wire for the hall sender on the distributor for it to
start. I ordered a new ignition coil because I figured
that it was working whenever it wanted to. I changed
that, wires, rotor, cap. After that, started up first
shot, and was running fine for two days. Tonight on
the way home, it died again. It's doing the same shit.
Battery finished? Would my relayed headlights be
cooking some sort of electrical component on my car?

Anyone have any ideas?
I'm dying over here!!!!

Thanks.

=====