Re: Pics of Shannons 17" Revos are up.

The ride difference is hardly noticable (which suprised the hell out of me).
Dont get me wrong when you hit something you know it damn well (hit a chunk
of road last nite a 3/4 inch tall or so, not even a scrape on the rims or
tires) but cruising along the only thing you notce is road noise and the
expansion joints are louder. I drove around downtown seattle tonight and
didnt really notice any difference that is worth noting. I think alot depends
on tire pressure with 40 series tires, the installers reccomended 35psi. But
Ive heard of people running my setup (17's and 40 series rubber) running high
pressures for some reason (rim protection)? Autoxing on my 195 60R 14's I ran
48 in the front and 54-55 in the rear and that is stiff.

They are Toyo TS-1 Proxie tyres. I had a chance to test them in the rain
tonight and thi grip is unbelievable, I had to really drop the clutch to get
wheelspin...I cant wait to autox on them this summer. The car responds almost
instantly to steering input but I need to ditch the stock sway bars....

Shannon
"Better to burn out than to fade away"
87 16V w/210,000 mi.