Re: Anyone want euro bumpers?

Ok, hopefully I can answer some questions.

I don't know exactly how quick this is gonna happen.
Basically, Mike over in Britain has several sets of bumpers
lined up if we want them.  Our friend Kim (from Cincy) and
I would have to put up the money to get them here to the
States, which is why we'd need a firm commitment on them
with half the money or so up front as neither of us can
really afford to do this.

So, if you're seriously interested, please let me know.

--- Jason Arms <redbug64@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Daun,
>
> yes i DO want euro bumpers for my 16v, and that sounds
> like a pretty good
> deal.  I am in school right now so money is tight, but i
> do have a credit
> card with cash advance if need be.  when do you estimate
> these things will
> have to be "ordered" by?  TIA.
>
> Jason Arms
>
> '87 Scirocco 16v, (hibernating)
> '64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)(hibernating)
> '84 Rabbit GTI
> '84 Jetta GLI (the skimobile)
>
> >From: Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com>
> >To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> >Subject: Anyone want euro bumpers?
> >Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 15:42:57 -0800 (PST)
> >
> >This is directed at Mk 2 owners...
> >
> >A friend of mine has a line on several sets of Mk 2 euro
> >bumpers - used but in very good shape - but we need to
> know
> >who would be *seriously* interested.  We're figuring
> that
> >the cost would be about $450 per set after getting them
> >into the 'states, plus shipping from Cincinnati.  Also,
> in
> >order to make this feasable, anyone who *is* interested
> >would have to come up with 1/2 the money up front, the
> >balance when the bumpers arrive.
> >
> >Anyone interested?

=====
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco    <---For sale  :(
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v (2)
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry