From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org [mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Ayham Eid Idrees .
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2000 6:05 PM
To: Scirocco List; bhonnold@pac-cap.com
Subject: Thanks

Guys , i want to thank Brian Honnold , he was very very helpfull for the last couple of weeks , i've been asking him daily , and he was responding and replying also daily , he was a big support to me for all the information on doing a turbo conversion on the 16V engine . Before i talked to him , i knew nothing about turbos and how they work , now and after talking to Brian i can fit turbo by myself  . Brian a BIG THANK YOU over the list for all the help .
BTW , i'll start fitting the turbo and the 16V next week . I can't wait to see how it will turn out .

Ayham Idrees
http://www.scirocco2.de/ayham.htm