European Car Mag...

Hey Everyone!
 I just got my newest issue of European Car today (the March issue!!).
EVERYONE needs this issue if you have ever thought about an engine swap!
There is a 10 page tech article called "Swapaholics Anonymous" (p.112)
that gives a great background for possible VW engine swaps.  The Scirocco
is mentioned in the article... "The Sciroccos, with their sleek
aerodynamics and lightweight A1 chassis, are ideal candidates for
transplants"  Isn't this what we have been saying all along?!?  ; )~
Even Mike Potter is quoted in the article!  Hey Potterman...did you see
this yet?
  I just thought that some of the newer guys (like me) that have thought
about doing a swap would really bennefit from reading this article.  It
covers many of the basics and even has some good tech info...
Check it out!!!

=====