Scirocco spottings in MD

Occasionally I see other Sciroccos driving around.
Yesterday I saw two :)

The first was at about 7:45 am coming south on US29 -
I saw a dark green MK1 with stock wheels waiting to
cross 29. I did not get a close look, but it looked
garage kept.

Going home, there was a Silver early '84 with teardrop
wheels on Connecticut ave. We were in parallel lanes
and we both gave each other the "V" or peace sign . .
.

I was in my silver '82 - any listers?

(can you can tell that i'm bored?)

=====
Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)