Re: A1 Eurobumpers

Hey all!!

Sorry to mis-guide all of you MK1 guys out there.  I figured you would be
interested in the A1 Eurobumpers (Golf/Rabbit) to see if they would fit on
the MK1.  Seems like it would be close.  Anyway, there was a few guys on the
list, and I can't remember who, who were experimenting with the Rabbit euro
bumper on the MK1.  Were you successful??????  If no one has tried this yet,
the bumpers are soooo cheap, that these bumpers would be GREAT test victims.
Now I ordered one last week and got it on Monday and it comes with
EVERYTHING except the lights.  I have modified the stock Rabbit lights to
kinda fit the bumper, but they do make the clear lenses for the eurobumpers
which I have a set on it's way.  My bumper is going on a Rabbit though so I
will not have any answers whether or not they will fit an MK1.  HTH or
atleast clear things up.  Sorry about the mix-up!!!

Dave