Re: 4wd Passat (was Scirocco vs. UrQuattro)

Nate Mellom wrote:

> News from Detroit....the Passat 4Motion is available as a GLS, GLX, 4
> cylinder or VR6, manual or automatic.  At least, that's what I got from
> my buddy who went to Detroit told me. I'll find out when I go to
> Chicago, I guess.

Uh.. no.

First glaring error is there is NO VR6 in any B5 Passat, it's the Audi
30-valve motor.  Only in GLX trim with V6 and Tiptronic - at least for
now.  Possibility of manual trans later.  No word on offering it with
1.8T or GLS trim level...

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0