Re: Hill climbing Scirocco

i posted soethign about it last night when it started, it was the highly modified audo quattro , it had the scirocco body ..
it appeared to be the floor adn core support off the audi quattro or soethign like that, and the hood  and fenders back to teh hatch was teh mk2 scirocco....but it was nto rocco motor
jonas

andkat wrote:

 I was watching Speedvision last night and they were covering hill climbs.  I saw a mk. 2 and it looked like it had a Audi emblem on the grill.  Quattro?   Anybody know anything about this car?                   Andy 1.9  '79