hats

Wow!  What a huge response already.  These things are already in BIG demand!

Does anybody out there (Shawn?) have any experience with, or connections to,
somebody who can give me some guidance on this?  I've heard back from one
company that said that unless I had an original patch, they'd have to
scan my jpeg and that it would come out looking crappy (i.e. kinda wavy)
like the jpeg image.  Another would only embroider the logo directly to
the hat, not do a patch.  A third one, which makes REALLY nice hats that
I have one of, won't do a run of less than 288 (uh, sorry!).  A couple
of places will do very small quantities at appropriately jacked prices.

This is only worth doing if it gets done right... I want to get it
right the FIRST time.  Anybody who can help please contact me offline.

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0