Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR

Hey, I hear you T.O. brother!  Went out to start car at 6:00 this
morning and the neighbor's out there trying to start his Maxima with no
luck.   He warns me that my ancient German junk won't start in this kind
of weather if his modern Jap sedan won't.  One flick of the key later
and I'm telling him his battery is history while the Scirocco's warming
up!  I also passed about 10 cars abandoned on the side of the DVP going
to work including a T-bird on fire!  These old Scirocco's are tough
little bastards even in a Toronto deep freeze.  I am surprised though,
that you run your Slegato through the salt but I'm sure it's undercoated
and also washed weekly.  Anyway, happy winter motoring!

Mike Hansen
83 Scirocco GT