RE: replacing my hub n bearings

<snip Keith>
PS I'm pretty new to the list. Who/What's a Potterman?
<end Keith>

BLASPHEMY!

Actually, he's one of the two primary list parts suppliers.  He's on the
West Coast (US) and can be reached at http://www.parts4vw.com/.  The other
is Mark at Adirondack.  He's on the East Coast (US).  Being a left coaster,
I've not had the opportunity to work with him, but I know he's on the web as
well.  Both can get you pretty much any part you need, either aftermarket or
dealer spec, at a very good price.  You'll hear no complaints about their
service or knowledge.

So is that enough butt kissing for a free Neuspeed 16V upper stress bar?
Mark?  Potterman?  Hello?  Is this thing on?

-Brad
'86.5 Scirocco 16V
'76 International Scout II
'86 Yamaha Radian (RIP)