Anyone want euro bumpers?

This is directed at Mk 2 owners...

A friend of mine has a line on several sets of Mk 2 euro
bumpers - used but in very good shape - but we need to know
who would be *seriously* interested.  We're figuring that
the cost would be about $450 per set after getting them
into the 'states, plus shipping from Cincinnati.  Also, in
order to make this feasable, anyone who *is* interested
would have to come up with 1/2 the money up front, the
balance when the bumpers arrive.

Anyone interested?

=====
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco    <---For sale  :(
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v (2)
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry