Re: euro lites phor Mk1

--- Chris M <pb1113@hotmail.com> wrote:
> That's one cool looking mk1.  Never even new that
> the euro's looked like
> that....nice work....
>
> Chris M.
> '82 Scirocco
> '81 "GTi" (see the "for sale" section of my site)
> '79 Rabbit C (Free! come get it)
> members.xoom.com/mp3vw

Square lights on the MK1 in europe were only offered
on the base Scirocco. These were rare. All other MK1
Sciroccos (including the Scirocco GTi) in Europe were
equiped with the familiar dual round headlights (in
Europe they had "real" H4 halogens).

To see other pics of the mk1 squares - go to Dirk's
page:

http://www.scirocco2.de/

=====
Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM